EXPORT ADMINSTRATOR / Logistics - End to End Process
JOB TITLE - EXPORT ADMINSTRATOR - Logistics - End to End Process – in Kew Bridge area (London). This is a permanent role subject to 3 months’ probation starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate should have some experience of issuance of documentation import / export in a similar role and must have the following skills and attributes. Training will be provided:
- Issuance of pro forma Invoices and purchase orders.
- Sending Payment requests to accounts dept.
- Liaising with relevant parties in preparing shipping instructions and track shipments.
- knowledge of Issuing documentation; COO Chamber of Commerce
manufacturer certificate of production, packing list, analysis certificate, pallet fumigation
certificate, Commercial Invoice etc.
- Understanding of Letters of credit if required, & its documentation process.
- Managing customers, supplier and traders relationships.
- Good Communication skills (written & oral). Fluent English, spoken and written
- Computer literacy in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Highly customer focused and enjoys delivering results
- Able to work well alone and also as part of a team
This is an integral role in the business, and at times can be quite pressurized. Because of this it will suit someone who is tenacious and resilient and can work in fast paced and busy environments.
Salary is dependent on experience and can be discussed upon application.
37.5 hrs week (9 to 5; 1 hour lunch break) / 20 Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays + Work Pension + Other Benefits
Email your CV @ Raj@Gapuma.com / Michael@Gapuma.com