Bar and Restaurant Manager
Stew & Oyster, Bar and Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a dynamic General Manager to join our team at Kelham Island, Sheffield.
- Have you grown tired and frustrated of working in a corporate environment?
- Are you sick of being a cog in a big machine?
- Do you want to manage and oversee a business rather than just shifts & teams?
- Do you want to be constantly challenged and developed?
- Do you want to make a difference rather than maintaining the status quo?
If you answer yes to the above then read on.
We want more than to just create amazing experiences for our guests, we want to be at the heart of the communities we serve and be regarded by our guests as a fundamental part of the places where they work and live, as the GM you will be an integral of this.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Excellent salary with potential bonus.
- Working Pension
- 50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people in all our venues.
- Team days out & Christmas party – including activity away days doing team based initiatives.
- Hospitality awards – A team member from each site will be nominated quarterly for delivering great hospitality. The winner is chosen and will receive a personalised prize catered to them
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Oversee and manage all areas of the Profit and Loss account.
- Ensure all legislative responsibilities of running a bar are adhered to.
- Design and implement community based events alongside in house promotions.
- Inspire and develop your team members to be the best they can be.
- Build and grow strong community links
We value responsibility by owning our actions regardless of the role. Passion in doing what we love and doing it with pride. Caring by being there even when it’s not easy. Honest as sincerity builds confidence and develops bonds and being genuine or always being real. We hold these values dear and expect everybody that works with use to align both at home and at work with these values.
When applying send over a covering letter and your CV listing your achievements and experience using the 'Apply Now' button.