- Customer Service experience is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly beneficial.
- knowledge of Opera software would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
The main responsibility for a Receptionist is to ensure the Guest Check in/out procedure is seamless and accurate. Other responsibilities are:
- Providing accurate information to Guests regarding luggage handling and storage, local attractions, car parking facilities, conference and bedroom information.
- Checking guest in and out using the Opera software and allocating guest bedrooms.
- Informing the guests of all the Hotel facilities and services.
- Resolving any customer enquiries
- Up selling the Hotels services and amenities.
You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities. As a main point of contact for our guests you will be well presented and have a can-do attitude.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!