Our client is seeking to hire a skilled and confident Kennel Cleaner to maintain the hygiene inside and outside the hospital grounds. As a Kennel Cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning the cages and communal areas in the hospital.
- Cleans all assigned areas/hallways daily.
- Mops all assigned areas/hallways daily.
- Empties all assigned trash containers daily.
- Checks restrooms and stocks all restrooms as needed.
- Cleans and mops all assigned restrooms daily.
- Dusts horizontal surfaces daily.
- Keeps all floors in a clean and attractive condition.
- Keeps the parking lot free from trash and litter.
- Report needed repairs to supervisor.
- Keep an inventory of supplies on hand, and request needed supplies.
Perform other duties as required.
- Good written, oral, and communication skills.
- Required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work at a quick pace, and should not get frustrated under pressure.
- Must fill comfortable around household pets.
- Must be able to work every Saturday and part time on Sundays if needed.
Maintain examination rooms, waiting area, front desk area, etc. in good and clean order.
Helping to keep the whole facility inside and outside clean at all times.
- Able to provide at least two professional references