Bright Care is a private in-home Care & Companionship provider for older people.
Our service is delivered through home visits of two hours or more, to elderly people who require additional support to live independently at home.
The Care Coordinator is employed to create all the weekly rosters for Care Staff and Clients ensuring that each Client receives the visits they require at home, in accordance with their needs and requests.
The primary responsibility of this role is the management of Bright Care's scheduling systems, while working alongside the Care Manager and the Care Team in organising the care workforce to deliver practical care, companionship and assistance to our elderly customers.
The Care Coordinator reports directly to the Care Manager.
This is a great opportunity for the right person, who shares our values and ethos, to become part of a highly motivated, happy and enthusiastic team with opportunities for career progression as the business grows.
Bright Care is committed to the ongoing training and personal development of its workforce.
There is always further opportunity for you to continue to learn, grow and take on increased responsibility in your role over the longer term, as you gain experience and pursue further training and qualifications within the organisation.
Successful Applicants will:
- Share our ethos and passion for high quality care.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities associated with being in a supervisory role in a care service for older people.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with care staff, clients and their families, and other professionals.
- Have experience of working with people from all ethnic origins preferably within a social care setting
- Be qualified or be eager to, work towards a minimum of SVQ level 3 in social care.
- Attention to detail is essential, as well as the business acumen and ability to guide the service through continual growth, development and improvement.
- The successful applicant will also be a driver with their own transport
About Bright Care
Bright Care is an Award-winning family-owned Company providing bespoke in-home Care solutions exclusively for private Clients.
With offices in Edinburgh, Perth, Stirlingshire, South Glasgow and Dunbartonshire, our vision for the future is to continue to expand our business by employing the most exceptional people and delivering an excellent standard of service.
Hours of work
40 hours a week, normally over 5 days Monday to Friday, and involving some evenings and weekend work for On-Call service provision.