Bar Tender Needed for City Pub – MON-FRI ONLY
We are a small independent company with big ambitions.
If you have a passion for beers (crafty or not), know that the tonic is as equally important as the gin in a G&T – have a great work ethic and a fantastic personality then we really want to hear from you.
As bar tender you will report into the GM. Your responsibilities will include running shifts but most importantly delivering a lovely warm welcome to all our customers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a wet led background. Training will be provided on most aspects of the role but there are a few essential requirements:
• Excellent spoken English
• The right to work in the UK
• An understanding about pub and bar culture
• A chatty and friendly personality
• Experience of, and a passion for, food operations
• Cellar management experience preferable
If this is you, please send your CV along with a brief cover note.
Salary £7.90ph + tips (dependant on experience)