Junior Accounts Administrator
JUNIOR ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
We are recruiting a part time junior accounts administrator to assist the company accountant with day to day tasks. This position is for a person who has a can do attitude and loves dealing with challenges every day.
Location: The position is based in our Upminster office which is on a 5 minute walk from the Upminster tube/rail station.
Reporting to the Company Accountant/Director of the business and responsibilities include:
- Running and checking sales reports
- Matching invoices to credit card statements and coding them to the system
- Reconciling invoices to system
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Creating and sending out sales invoices
- Allocating payments/checking payments
- Helping company accountant with ad hoc tasks as they arise
- Posting purchase invoices on daily basis
- Raising queries with suppliers for invoices/payments
Essential Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently and organize paperwork
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Confident telephone manner and strong written skills
- Ability to use the internet, computer systems and office equipment skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word
Whilst experience of purchase ledger, invoicing and reconciliations is obviously preferred, the client will consider a college leaver with a good educational history.