URGENT VAPE SALES ASSISTANT REQUIRED NORTHWEST LONDON VAPE SHOP-
VAPE SHOP WEMBLEY IS RECRUITING NOW
Do you enjoy vaping?
Do you like interacting with people who share your interests?
Would you like to work in a friendly work environment and being on the cutting edge of vape technology and latest trends?
Then why not join us and help us provide excellent customer services and be part of this fast moving industry?
- Ability to offer high level of customer service, helping and advising customers with the wide selection of products, establishing their needs and providing free and impartial advice.
- Merchandising, replenish re-stock, and cleaning of sales counters and displays, maintaining display and shop floor to high standards
- Operate the till and handle sale transactions in accordance with company procedures and policies, manage queues as necessary
- Learn about the products and provide customers with specialist product information
Display a high standard of conduct, performance and behaviour at all times, in line with company guidelines, policy and procedure
- Work to the best of ability to meet sales targets
- Deal with customer complaints in a calm, efficient and helpful manner
- Keep the store and staff area clean and tidy, assist with the upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of the shop premises
- Be aware of and adhere to company health and safety & security policies
- Unpack deliveries and check dispatch notes in accordance with company procedures
Actively promote the Company’s ethos
- Assist and follow direction from the Manager in relation to re-ordering of certain stock and customer orders as per company procedures
- Flexibility in changing working days with notice, to meet operational or other seasonal needs
Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing
- Any other duties as requested by an appropriate authority
Previous retail experience in a sales environment
Must be helpful, polite,and service minded
Persistent and results orientated, experience of working towards targets
Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
Ability to initiate contact and have excellent communication
High energy level, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
Exceptional customer service and sales skills
High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages
Analytical and problem solving skills
Approachable and flexible attitude to work
Must be able to work as part of a team
Motivated and pro-active
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages including EPOS systems (electric point of sale)
Key duties and responsibilities
•Overall management of the store to agreed standards
•Demonstrating exceptional people and selling skills
•Representing our products and brands
•Maintaining high retail standards
•Building relationships with our Customers
•Resolving customer queries and complaints
You will represent the Company, our products and brand and build relationships with our customers, sharing their enthusiasm, energy and passion for our products and vaping.
Shift patterns will be discussed at interview however we will be offering various contracts and we will require temporary staff who can be flexible to work day and weekend shifts.
Are you motivated... passionate about customer services... and love vaping?
The successful candidate must have previous sales experience with exceptional communication and problem solving skills and must be passionate about customer services.
This is a full time / part time position. Weekend shift work will be required, we can the national minimum wage per hour, and the working time is from 11am to 9pm, shift work on a flexible /variable rota.
Applicant must have sales experience , preferably in retail and good product knowledge of vape , e liquids essential.
CONTACT HARI : 07870659692