We are recruiting a full time Office Administrator to ensure the smooth running of our business. This position is for a person who has can do attitude and loves dealing with challenges every day.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Benefits: 20 days holidays and staff discount.
Location: The position is based in our Upminster office which is on a 5 minute walk from the Upminster tube/rail station.
Reporting to the Director of the business and responsibilities include:
- Managing general telephone and email inquiries.
- Providing support to branchadmin and operational activities.
- Dealing with store queries and coordinate with store managers
- Liaising with contractors and maintenance of all supplier contracts.
- Procurement and management of office equipment.
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs to the office, as required.
- Management of the IT network (including Cloud administration, software, hardware troubleshooting and liaison with IT services suppliers).
- Maintenance of the website, liaising with providers where appropriate.
- Management of information resources and document filing systems.
- Ensuring compliance with office and stores health and safety procedures.
- Assisting with routine financial administration, including managing invoices and banking cheques.
- As required, assisting the staff team in their duties and provide adhoc cover at the store counter.
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently and organize competing priorities.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner and strong written skills.
- Experience of working in organizational settings, and carrying out administrative and organizational tasks
- Demonstrable internet, computer systems and office equipment skills.
- Proven information management skills and experience of maintaining filing systems.
- Experience of managing contracts and suppliers.
- Commitment to human rights and equal opportunities.