Accounts supervisor required
We are a construction company based in South Ruislip and are seeking to recruit an accounts supervisor to work within our expanding accounts department. The role will involve;
- Provide oversight and supervision of the accounts office.
- Ensure that controls and processes are adhered to.
- Continuous improvement of process controls.
- Manage bank accounts.
- Maintain daily postings of all debits and credits that have cleared through the banks accounts.
- Deal with telephone calls and queries relating to cash .
- Review month end control reconciliations.
Key Skills & Abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of SAGE
- Abiltiy to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position. To apply, please send your CV for review. It is anticipated that interviews will be held over the next 2-3 weeks.
Apply for Accounts supervisor required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly