Sales Executive / Telesales
We are recruiting for Sales Executives / Telesales people to join this established, award winning company and become an integral member of their deal origination team as a Sales / Telesales Executive in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of company sale services, offering guidance and advisory services to shareholders considering a sale. As one of the UK’s most active dealmakers, they regularly top industry league tables and excels above its competitors. Its people are at the core of the company’s success, taking great pride in providing services of the highest quality to all of its clients.
The company recently listed on the London Stock Exchange and attained the highly prestigious status as an AIM-listed company, bringing with it a period of extraordinary growth and expansion. Due to this ongoing growth, they are looking to expand its team.
The role will be based in their newly refurbished Head Office, located in Bolton. This highly contemporary and professional office space is complemented by superb break and onsite gym facilities. Alongside this, the company also offers significant staff discount towards any food and refreshments purchased from the company’s exclusive, onsite workplace canteen, Social Mess.
The Role of Sales Executive / Telesales:
• Making outbound B2B calls involving direct contact with company owners to discuss the option of selling services.
• Generating interest from business owners considering the sale of their business
• Working on our in-house CRM system
• Arranging appointments for Corporate Directors
• Working to and meeting realistic targets
Skills & Experience Required:
• Money motivated and wants to take advantage of uncapped commission
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Previous outbound or inbound sales experience
• A good telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards
• Wants to be a part of an award-winning business who care about their people and develop their skills for a long and prosperous career
As a Sales Executive / Telesales, the salary on offer is £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) with on target earnings of £23,000 - £40,000 per annum (uncapped)
• 28 days leave including Bank Holidays
• Pension scheme
• On site gym facilities
• Staff discount provided towards any food and refreshments purchased from their on-site exclusive café/restaurant
• Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday, 08:30am-5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
• No weekend working
• Fun incentives and regular social events
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales executive, business development, telesales,