Polisher - Engineering - Ilford, Essex - £Neg
A market leader who specialise in the design manufacture, marketing and sales of a luxury brand are now looking for an experience Polisher to join their expanding team.
The successful Polisher will have previous experience in a similar role in the silversmith trade.
Skills and Experience required for the experienced Polisher:
- Previous experience within a similar role in the silversmith trade
- Excellent judgement and decision making abilities
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain precise standards and ensure the highest levels of quality at all time
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritise tasks and be commercially aware
Responsibilities of the Polisher:
- Polishing bespoke trophies, awards and objects to a high standard
- Liaising with colleagues with making, plating, engraving and administration
- Assisting with quality control of the finished products to ensure that the highest standards are maintained
- Actively contributing new ideas to the dynamic environment and working closely with staff throughout the company
- Companywide bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Discount on our client products
Our client are looking for a driven, self-motivated Polisher who is a forward thinking team player.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position please contact Jacqui Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.