Experienced FT Floor/Wait Staff wanted The Clapham North Pub. Up to £9ph. Immediate start
Join our Fabulous team at The Clapham North, an independent, inviting neighbourhood local serving great food. Do you love fun? Then this is the site for you...
Our Food/Wait Roles - with Immediate Starts available
These are permanent full time opportunities for experienced floor/wait staff.
Auditions happening now, so get in touch.
About The Clapham North
- The site is conveniently located directly opposite Clapham North tube station and round the corner from Clapham High Street overground - an ideal commute.
- Week days at the Clapham North are a mix of food, entertainment and sport, with table service offered to all our guests.
- Weekends at The Clapham North are fun. This modern local is a space with personality and is all about celebrating good food, drink, sport and entertainment – there is also a private events space and private dining room nestling upstairs.
- Food is at the heart of what we do. We’re not “Gastro” as such – but we do believe in fresh produce, cooked to order, as tasty as we can make it.
Individuals with proven waiting/table service experience, a positive attitude & passion, will have us at "hello!"
Our Floor/Wait Staff Roles
As we deliver full table service to our guests, food/waiting experience is essential. Other key ingredients are a great attitude, reliability and a passion for delivering great service.
More About The Clapham North
The Clapham North is part of Livelyhood, a South London based owner, creator and operator of modern, inviting independent pubs. Hospitality is in our soul. We are committed. We have fun.
We currently have 4 sites and we are shortly opening site number 5 so this is also a brilliant opportunity for those that want to, to progress with us.
Plenty of our people have already developed their careers at Livelyhood, more certainly will.
What we are offering
- Full time, permanent floor/wait roles, with competitive rates of pay
- Generous tronc/service payments
- Regular staff incentives
- Immediate starts
- 25% Livelyhood family and friends discounts across all our sites
- Cost price staff food
- 28 days paid holiday
-Employer pension scheme
-Childcare voucher scheme
-Online, certified training from day 1
-A real opportunity for career development for those that want it
-A genuinely fun, friendly place to work
Start dates as soon as possible. Interested? Drop your CV over to us. We want to hear from you. We will be considering applications as they arrive, so please don’t delay in sending your CV.
Alternatively, feel free to pop into The Clapham North & chat to our General Manager Kevin and his team in person.
You’ll appreciate that all applicants will require a UK bank account and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.