Architect Assistant Job Summary:
The Architecture Assistant position provides design/technical support for the Architecture staff. Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents as well as correcting and updating drawings. Responsible for documenting design concepts in CAD for master planning, architecture and interior design throughout all stages of the design process. Provides assistance to project teams and other staff members as required on all project phases.
- Highly desired to have extensive experience in a similar environment in Architecture and RIBA (part 2)
- Ideally 5 years UK ’ professional experience required, however must be eager to learn.
- Requires ability to prioritise and organise.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skill.
- Be capable of multi-tasking jobs and work with teams to accomplish project work.
- Familiar with researching, preparing and presenting technical presentations and reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organisational skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Have excellent design ability, graphic skills and detailed technical design ability.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with a good understanding of the design.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design.
Job Type: Full Time
Please submit your CV and Covering letter.