Kitchen Assistant wanted for our Restaurant Bar in a rapidly developing award-winning concept.
£7.50 - 8.00 per hour plus tips and meals on duty!
Exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning group.
The Cosy Club's are a rapidly growing group of city centre restaurant/bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed & warm environment.
Due to our continuing success, we are now looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter with a will to learn and a desire to work hard to join our growing team at this already well established site.
What’s it all about
You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe.
* This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for promotion to chef.
* Great pay and development £7.50 per hour PLUS tips and incentives too!
* Learn from a company with great structure and support to show you how to be a great chef.
* Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
* Fantastic company incentives.
* Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
* Straight shifts and two days off a week, and a sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for