Reservations Agent - Soho House & Co
Position: Reservations Agent (Rooms)
Department: London Reservations Office (LRO)
Location: Gracechurch Street, EC3V
Reports to: Reservations Manager (London Rooms)
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
We are looking for an experienced full time Rooms Reservations Agent to join our welcoming team in our London Reservations Office (LRO).
· To effectively handle all incoming calls and email enquiries for room reservations, converting enquiries to bookings and in line with mystery shop guidelines.
· To be commercially aware and able to offer recommendations on services. Keeping up to date with all promotions and special offers across the business.
· To complete all bookings in line with mystery shop guidelines
· To work to agreed service KPIs
· Accurate data entry, ensuring that all guest records are correctly inputted at all times, without exception
· To ensure that Soho House reputation is second to none within the industry in terms of customer experience by continually exceeding guest expectation
· To undergo any training needed to achieve the above responsibilities
· Telephone based customer service experience essential
· Previous experience with Opera is preferred, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate
· Good attention to detail and administration skills
· Previous experience of working with high profile/VIP guests
· Experience of working in a 5 star/luxury hotel or restaurant environment
· Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
· Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving skills and the ability to manage complaints efficiently
· Competitive salary
· Benefits package
· 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
· Fantastic career growth opportunities
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.