Live in Care Worker £630 per week
Make a difference every day as a valued member of our outstanding team
Bluebird Care are looking for people to provide full and part time live in care to our customers throughout Central Hampshire in the South of England.
For a taste of what it’s like to work for Bluebird Care, please watch the following link: https://vimeo.com/238777517
Bluebird Care are Hampshire’s first “Overall Outstanding” Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated care provider and we’re passionate about helping our customers live the life that they want, on their own terms, in their own homes.
Bluebird Care will look after you, so that you can look after our customers. You can expect hands on induction training and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career so you’re confident to look after our customers in their own homes.
You will receive a high weekly wage, pension contributions and a number of great health benefits.
You will need to have both a UK address and bank account.
Our commitments to you:
- Full or part time work and flexible work patterns
- Unlike being self-employed you’ll receive up to 28 days paid holiday
- 24/7 emergency support for those days when you need a bit of advice
- Accommodation and food paid for whilst with a customer
- DBS Check - we manage all DBS submissions and references on your behalf
- Award winning 5-day induction training and shadowing shifts
- Help with travel to our induction training and customer care packages.
- To provide live in care for our customers in their own homes
- Provide companionship, personal care, help with medication, shopping or a little housework
- To help cook and provide healthy meals and a little light exercise when required
- We accept applications from experienced Care Assistants as well as individuals wanting to work in care for the first time. The most important thing is you care as much as we do.
Keep in touch with us on Facebook!
- Bluebird Care (Alton & Alresford)
- Bluebird Care (Andover & Stockbridge)
- Bluebird Care (Winchester, Eastleigh & Romsey)
We’re here to find people just like you, so please apply or get in touch today on 01962 856 900. We’re waiting to talk to you.