Property Maintenance Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with outstanding calibre to join us, a thriving property management business based in Brighton.
We operate within Letting and Management of the property market and prior experience within this field would be advantageous but not essential. The ideal candidate will be proactive, detailed, personable and reliable.
- 1st point of call for clients
- property inspections, check in & check outs
- inspecting works & co-oridnating repairs
- co-oridnation/administration of compliance certs - gas/electric & epc.
- supporting the senior operations director and the property administrator
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise with strong capability to multi task in a pressurised environment
- Proactive, highly motivated & enthusiastic "can do attitude"
- Full clean drivers licence is essential
- Demonstrate string, effective verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Confidentiality, loyalty & professionalism is paramount to all applicants
This is a full time permanent role starting with a paid trial period. Hours of work are 9-6pm. Salary will be £20k to £25k depending on experience. If you believe you are made for this role then please email me your CV together with one short paragraph explaining why you should be hired!
Immediate start - so apply NOW!!!
Apply for Property Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly