Senior- Meeting and Events Coordinator
Our client is a luxury 4 star hotel in Windsor town centre.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior M&E Coordinator. Reporting into the revenue manager you will ensure the smooth running of all M & E bookings from initial enquiry through to final accounting, providing a consistent first class standard of service to all customers through the dedicated implementation of the departmental SOP standards.
You will need to produce weekly function sheets, ensuring all information is detailed and accurate and maintain the client database for the hotel.
Maximising revenues through effective sales techniques & conversation of enquiries you will carry out show-rounds for prospective clients, ensuring enquiries are dealt with quickly, building relationships with existing meetings and events clients and successfully develop new clients
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
- Ideally a Graduate in Hospitality Management with some experience in F & B Operations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an M & E Sales role in a quality hotel with multiple and varied events space
- An understanding of the Selling cycle & proven negotiation skills.
- Computer literate, (the hotel uses Opera PMS & Events 500)
- Self-motivated, with a passion for the industry and sales & achievement of targets
- A real people person and a good team player but with the ability to show initiative and work on your own
- Well presented, as will be meeting clients face to face
- A good clear telephone voice with excellent spoken & written English and good administration skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a professional manner
- Flexible, as working hours include Saturday rotation and may include occasion showcase evenings.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK
Apply for Senior- Meeting and Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly