Assistant Restaurant Manager - Luxury Hotel
- Ensuring the restaurant is set for service and all mis en place is prepared
- Ensure correct staffing for service and all staff are smartly presented
- Briefing all staff on service issues/information for their shift
- Welcoming guests and taking food and drink orders
- Hosting the restaurant during service and assisting and coaching staff with food and drink service
- Conducting satisfaction checks to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensuring food and beverage service standards in the lounge ae achieved and ensure seamless service across departments
- Ensure correcting billing for all diners
- Ensure the restaurant is closed down at the end of service and left ready for the following service shift
- Assisting with the completion of rotas, timesheets, training, skills training
- Hosting and running events, weddings, conferences and private dinners
- Previous supervisory experience in a quality restaurant environment required.
- A proven record of experience in planning, training and managing a team of 10 permanent staff to ensure excellence in guest service.
- Good knowledge of food and wines.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work and the ability to adapt to the different service requirements across food and beverage areas.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK
Apply for Assistant Restaurant Manager - Luxury Hotel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly