JOB DESCRIPTION - PRE-SCHOOL PRACTITIONER
Are you an energetic, enthusiastic individual, who thrives on a challenge?
Are you willing to take on a very varied yet rewarding role. To share and grow your skills, knowledge and experience, then this could be for you.
We are looking for a dedicated individual, who is committed to working in this fun & friendly parent committee run charitable group.
You will work alongside the playgroup manager and 3 other friendly members of staff.
· help set up activities for playgroup activities
· help to ensure and maintain a safe environment for both the staff and the children
· participate in a wide range of multi-cultural activities
· be familiar with and demonstrate adherence to policies, namely discipline, discrimination and health & safety.
· contribute to planning and record keeping – including records for your key children
· attend playgroup and staff meetings
· assist in welcoming visitors and support students
· communicate with the parents and carers in a positive and sensitive manner
· be knowledgeable in the EYFS – Early Years Foundation Stage
· be forming a solid foundation and relationship with the children, giving them the support and encouragement they need to grow and flourish.
· be an essential member of the team
This role is term-time only, working 16 hours/week, with 2 weeks holiday pay. Salary is dependent on the qualifications &/or experience of the candidate, who would ideally be NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified (or equivalent). Trainees would be encouraged to apply too.
Apply now, to be part of this fun, friendly, motivated set-up, to start with immediate effect.