Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The Supply Room is a UK teacher recruitment agency that prides itself in recruiting excellent teachers and support staff and matching them with quality schools throughout London.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious company with consultants who work well as a team. Our staff are committed to their own careers and personal development - everyone who works at The Supply Room is passionate and career driven; we are looking for like-minded people. As a young company, we offer tons of potential for growth and expansion. As a consultant you will:
- Develop relationships with school contacts and support them with their staffing requirements
- Recruit teachers and support staff and match them to the right school/ position
- Promote our services, expertise and knowledge effectively to schools - Self-confidence is essential
- Be competitive and target-driven - You should be passionate about your own career and ensuring you are successful in everything you do
- Have excellent communication, IT and Social Media skills
Previous experience in recruitment is not essential, however, experience working in a sales or a client facing position would put you at an advantage to secure this post.
Starting salary: £17'000.00 PA + OTE
If you consider yourself reliable, enthusiastic and committed to your own career development then we want to hear from you. Submit your CV below and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly