Saturday Morning Swimming Teaching Assistant (Mayfield, East Sussex)
We are a Family run Swim School operating for the last 11yrs and are currently looking for a swimming assistant to join our established and fun team.
What does this involve?
- You will be in the water helping the swimming teacher teach the class.
- Ensuring all children stay safe during the lesson.
- Ensuring they children have a fun and enjoyable lesson.
- Helping to discipline and ensure all children are listening.
- Providing feedback when needed.
Training will be provided upon starting, applicants who are successfully can go on to gain their level 1 in teaching swimming qualification (this is a nationally recognised qualification).
Once you have gain your qualification we will provide more training and will get you ready to teach your own classes.
What are we looking for?
- Friendly and great working with kids
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work Saturday morning during school term time (08.15 - 11.15)
- An interest in swimming
- No previous experience or qualifications are needed
- Safeguarding check will be completed by the school
For more information please call us on 01825 749623 or visit our website.
Apply for Saturday Morning Swimming Teaching Assistant (Mayfield, East Sussex)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly