Admin Assistant –Venue Operations
Admin Assistant –Venue Operations - Job Description
Reports to: Operations Manager
Office Hours: 10am-6pm Monday to Friday – Adhoc Saturday office cover also required dependant on Events.
Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Office Admin Job Purpose
Ensure proper flow of office procedures, and supports the Operations Manager and team by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers and contacts in person, online and via telephone
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Communicates with promoters to produce function sheets, operational questionnaires + 696 forms for the operations team
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and telephone calls
- Manages reception /office and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Order office supplies as needed
- Interacts with Operations Manager & Company Director and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Ensuring that all delegated tasks are completed fully and in a timely fashion.
- Taking in deliveries
- Dealing with all Lost Property Enquiries and filing of the lost property
- Assist the Operations Manager with Corporate Hire enquiries
- Implement systems and control to improve reporting and efficiency across the business.
- Liaise and work closely with the Operations Manager and Company Director
- Understand and comply with the licensing and legal aspects of running a nightclub.
- Ensuring the security of the venue property
- Ensuring that our customers receive standards of service, product and entertainment in line with Company policy and strategy.
- Assisting the Operations Team with VIP Table enquiries and taking payment.
- Social Media – Setting up Events, Adding Event Photos
- Weekly Ticket Counts
Other specific responsibilities:
- Assist with administrative procedures for the venue
- Ensuring the venue runs efficiently from an operations perspective.
- As a key member of the office / operations team your primary duty is to assist with the day-to-day operation of the office and assisting the operations team in ensuring they have the information they need for running of events.
Experience and personal characteristics:
- 1-2 Years in an office environment
- Interest in the Live Music industry
- Great attention to detail
- High level of numeracy.
- Ticketing / box office experience useful not essential
- Social media + data base management experience useful but not essential
Apply for Admin Assistant –Venue Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly