Spa Therapist - NEW SPA OPENING (casual contract and full time available)
PRINCIPAL EDINBURGH CHARLOTTE SQUARE
NEW SPA OPENING - LATE MARCH 2018
Walk the length of George Street from our sister property and you’ll come to The Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square. The hotel is one of several smart addresses on a UNESCO World Heritage site comrpising seven, inter-connecting townhouses, as well as a purpose-built block of bedrooms. The hotel has recently been refurbished from top to toe, to designs by the award-winning team at Goddard Littlefair. In addition to 199 guest rooms and suites, the hotel has refurbished dining and event space; a spa which is still under refurbishment; The Garden, a glazed courtyard serving a light menu of all-day food, afternoon tea and evening cocktails; and Baba, a Levantine-influenced restaurant from the team behind Glasgow’s Ox and Finch restaurant.
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times. You’ll provide a full range of Beauty Therapy, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Thalgo, Jessica nails, St Tropez, Espa is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty