Bar Tender/Waiting Staff
The White Lion is a traditional pub, located in Bingham village, east of Nottingham. We are seeking enthusiastic part-time waiting and bar staff.
We offer great, seasonal and local food is at the heart of everything we do at The White Lion
The ideal candidate must not only be passionate about food and service but also have relevant experience in working in high volume restaurants and cafes. We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging waiters / waitresses / bar staff to join a fun hard working team.
We deliver a consistent and fantastic range of food and beverage and want to maintain the excellence we are renowned for as we grow.
Our clientele are a broad mix of families, young professionals and locals; therefore the ability to communicate with people on all levels is essential.
The White Lion is a very fast paced and dynamic environment within which the applicant will:
- Be naturally customer focused with a professional but friendly manner
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commitment and determination
- Have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Be willing to learn to and operate our style of service
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests
- Waiting tables
- Ensure each and every customer leaves with a great experience
- Having consistent excellence in Food, Health & Safety
- Driving consistent brand standards
You will receive competitive pay and tips and staff meals on qualifying shifts.
If you would like to join a successful and friendly pub then please contact us.