INTERNS-TRAINEE Junior ACCOUNTANTS POSITIONS,North London
Expanding accountancy practice is seeking an Accounts Trainee (intern) to support the continuous growth of the company and add to its future success.
This is an excellent opportunity for AAT/ACCA student or someone who wants to build career as an accounting professional and would like to gain practical experience in an established firm while obtaining their accountancy qualification.
You will receive constant encouragement and guidance from a very supportive team with the flexibility to manage your own workload and develop your own personal style. The practice is a friendly organisation focused on offering quality training and apprenticeship.
You will be receiving an on going training and will be required to do the following tasks:
* Preparing full sets of accounts
* Using Excel and accountancy packages such as Sage, VT and payroll software
* Filing tax returns
* Updating spread sheets and databases
* Dealing with bank reconciliations
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* Commitment to a long term career in finance
* An ability to work to deadlines
* A professional manner and excellent organisation and communication skills
* Knowledge of accountancy would be advantageous
In return, you can look forward to:
* Working at a company renowned for its excellent staff training programme
* A development plan which allows you time to focus on your studies
* Flexible working hours
* A friendly and young working environment
For the successful candidate, this is an ideal opportunity to get onto the finance career ladder and gain relevant accountancy qualifications.
During the training period we will reimburse Travel and Food expenses.
After successful training and completing the probation period you will be offered permanent position.
£49 per day
Apply for INTERNS-TRAINEE Junior ACCOUNTANTS POSITIONS,North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly