Junior / Trainee Placement Consultant for Leading London Nanny & domestic staff agency
Leading high-end Nanny, Au Pair and Domestic Staff agency is seeking a new Trainee / Junior Placement Consultant to work within our multi-lingual, vibrant team. To be successful you will need first and foremost:
Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Outstanding client communication skills including exceptionally polite telephone manner, use of tact and excellent judgement.
- Excellent written skills, fast typing (touch typing) essential as is ability to compose neat written work and letter writing (spelling, formatting of emails and contracts).
Role would suit someone with previous experience of working in childcare or domestic recruitment and/ or has experience with dealing with high net worth (VIP) families.
The Agency is looking to fill a full time position but can also offer slightly flexible hours.
Position offers some time working from home, for which a good internet connection will be essential to stay connected to the team by video-link.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Happiest working as part of a team, but also able to think independently/ creatively and be pro-active.
- Responsible, conscientious, able to stay focussed, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Looking for a long term position in a fun, ambitious team, where everyone’s opinion counts!
- Join a young (ish), vibrant and well established team who share the same values and high standards and where each supports one another and everyone’s opinion counts. Hard work combined with a lot of fun!
- Receive training from a high-end childcare & private domestic staff agency in preparation for a successful career in recruitment.
- Slightly flexible working hours.
- Success related bonuses (after successful probation period)
- Excellent Opportunity for promotion
Duties to include:
- Collating and checking candidates applications, documents and references, responding to candidate queries
- Collating and checking clients applications and responding to client queries
- Preparing client profiles, offer letters and ultimately contracts
- Interviewing potential candidates, over skype or telephone and writing short reports on the interviews
- Checking for potential matches between our clients jobs and candidates
- Answering client and candidate queries in the correct manner (with support from the team and as soon as able to) by email and telephone
- Learning how to and then advising clients and candidates on the recruitment process, interviews and how to ensure a successful placement.
- Keeping client and candidate records up to date, including adjustments to requirements, candidates put forward etc.
- Staying in regular contact with our clients and candidates.
- Liaising with partners overseas, Europe and beyond.
- Adhering strictly to company privacy and data protection policy, and all laws relating to the work conducted on behalf of the agency. All information and training will be provided, but common sense is essential.
- Following strict company procedures and guidelines relating to how to complete our work tasks.
- Maintaining and being part of the further development of the ‘premium brand’ of the agency.
Training will be offered but the trainee/ junior placement consultant is expected to learn quickly to be a fully contributing member of the team.
- Someone sharing our conscientious work ethic and is consistently polite and tactful with our clients, candidates and other team members!
- A 2nd language would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated candidate with life experience.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Hard-working candidate who enjoys shared success, is self-motivated and can stay calm under pressure.
- Computer Literate - Experienced in standard software applications such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and email functions.
- Fast typing skills essential and the candidate will be required to submit a very short on-line test of typing skills at the start of the process.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and personable approach.
- Attention to detail is important as well as having the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ who can ultimately contribute to team strategy and ideas.
Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies is a London based Recruitment Agency, placing Nannies, Au Pairs, Housekeepers, Mother's Helps & Elderly Companion/ Home Help throughout London and the UK. Member of ANA - Association of Nanny Agencies, BAPAA and IAPA
Heavenly Au Pairs Ltd. Company No. 08014188 is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 – ICO Registration Number Z3657103. VAT Registered 211 1521 77