Field Service Engineer
Hot Tub Engineer
Blue Whale Spa is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of hot tubs, being the only UK company who manages the entire process from design and production to sales and delivery.
Due to business growth, we are looking for experienced engineers to join our expanding team. This will be in a field-based role covering Luton and the surrounding area up to a 100 mile radius. The position is to repair, service and install hot tubs. If you are looking for a new challenge, can meet the requirements set below please send your CV for consideration.
Main duties and tasks
- Diagnose electrical and plumbing faults on the full range of hot tubs sold.
- Repair and service hot tubs in line with Blue Whale Spa standards.
- Ensure all jobs allocated are completed to the KPI’s set
- Take full ownership of the vehicle allocated on each shift. Ensuring you are legally compliant at all times.
- Meet health and safety requirements at all times.
You will be required to cover Luton and the surrounding area up to a 100 mile radius, and be available when required to meet the business needs.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a strong background in electrical or plumbing trades and able to demonstrate this knowledge.
- Hold a full driving licence up to 3.5 tonnes and trailer, with experience of driving long wheel base vans.
- For insurance purposes all applicants must be over 25 years of age, have held their licence for 2 years or more, and have no more than 6 points on their licence.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, remaining professional at all times.
- Be able to take direction and instructions easily.
- Be willing and able to unload the van on site, moving hot tubs weighing up to 400 kilos in a two-man team.
- Able to work stop outs for longer journeys
- Able to work to a flexible rota
Experience with hot tubs is not necessary for this role as full training will be provided.
You will be provided with a van, tools and repair stock
You will be expected to travel to the head off in Nottingham when required, expenses will be paid for.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Williams. Salary range is £8.00 - £12.00 per hour dependent upon experience. Working hours can cover a 7-day week, working early morning and late evening.