B+B Belgravia is a boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel, a short walk from London Victoria railway and coach stations in the exclusive area of Belgravia. We now have a new job vacancy for Maintenance Engineer/Handyman. This is a full time position.
As a part of our team, you will be committed towards ensuring our hotel is in a high state of repair and ready to wow our guests every single day. From touching up the paintwork to fixing a broken door, from fixing a leaky shower to replacing a damaged skirting board, replacing a faulty shower mixer, you will be called upon to complete a wide variety of jobs.
Your role will primarily be to respond to almost any maintenance challenge in our B+B. We need someone who shows solid professional performance and an ability to communicate effectively. The key thing is that they should be DIY enthusiasts and by enthusiast, we mean someone who has taken DIY beyond the level of the average.
Ideally we would be looking for someone with electrical and plumbing background.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will come from a hospitality background
- You will need an understanding of electrical and mechanical
- The maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Electrical Skills required for the maintenance engineer: fault-finding
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
Candidates need to be able to attend interviews in London within the next 10-14 days and already possess the entitlement to work in the UK. Please send CVs in the first instance.