Field Service Engineer
Hot Tub Engineer
Blue Whale Spa, the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of hot tubs, are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our expanding team. This will be in a field-based role covering Scotland, repairing, servicing and installing hot tubs. If you are looking for a new challenge, can meet the requirements set below please send your CV for consideration.
Main duties and tasks
- Collect hot tubs from the storage site, delivering to customers and installing the tub to Blue Whale Spa standards.
- Diagnose electrical and plumbing faults on the full range of hot tubs sold.
- Repair and service hot tubs in line with Blue Whale Spa standards.
- Ensure all jobs allocated are completed to the KPI’s set
- Take full ownership of the vehicle allocated on each shift. Ensuring you are legally compliant at all times.
- Meet health and safety requirements at all times.
You will be required to cover the whole of Scotland and be available when required.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a strong background in electrical or plumbing trades and able to demonstrate this knowledge.
- Hold a full driving licence up to 3.5 tonnes and trailer, with experience of driving long wheel base vans.
- For insurance purposes all applicants must be over 25 years of age, have held their licence for 2 years or more, and have no more than 6 points on their licence.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, remaining professional at all times.
- Be able to take direction and instructions easily.
- Be willing and able to unload the van on site, moving hot tubs weighing up to 400 kilos in a two-man team.
- Able to work stop outs for longer journeys
- Able to work to a flexible rota
Experience with hot tubs is not necessary for this role as full training will be provided.
- You will be provided with a van, tools and repair stock
- You will be expected to travel to the head off in Nottingham when required, expenses will be paid for.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma William. Salary range is £8.00 - £12.00 per hour dependent upon experience. Working hours can cover a 7-day week, working early morning and late evening.