- Experience within a Bar environment.
- Previous experience of food and beverage desirable, preferably in a 4 star environment.
- A food service related SVQ (or equivalent) is beneficial but full training will be given.
- Experience of working with Micros systems desirable.
- Customer service experience is essential
The role is centred on delivering an exceptional level of professional and personal customer service in the Bar, whilst providing the highest quality of product knowledge at all times.
With a desire to provide excellent service, previous experience in a similar role is essential. You will thrive on working in a busy environment and will be a strong team player, willing to help others as necessary. To be a successful candidate you will be friendly and enthusiastic with strong communication skills and have the ability to make a positive impact very quickly. As the first point of contact for our guests you will be well presented and have a can do attitude.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annaul anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!