Resales Administrator - Bournemouth
Resales Administrator - Head Office, Bournemouth
McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for 40 years and have built a reputation for high levels of customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
At McCarthy & Stone Management Services (MSMS), our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people’s lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About the role
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who will provide support and assistance to members of the resales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Property Consultants with the production of property particulars and associated correspondence for each property McCarthy & Stone is instructed to sell.
- Assisting the Property Consultants with the preparation and distribution of mailings of property particulars to interested parties.
- Researching and recording information relating to service charge, ground rent and Council Tax as required.
- Providing support for regional sales team on the procedures employed by the resales operation, answering queries as and when required, or take messages and pass on to an appropriate member of the team.
- Arranging meetings, booking and setting up rooms and making travel arrangements as required by the resales team.
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, you should have excellent keyboard skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. Ideally you should have a secretarial or typing qualification or be able to demonstrate relevant experience. Good administrative skills are essential, alongside accuracy and attention to detail.
You should be a strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, exercising tact and discretion as required. You should be highly organised, with the ability to work on your own initiative and to manage and prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
Previous experience or basic understanding Estage Agency would also be advantageous.
Hours of work
37 hours per week, 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday, 09:00 – 17:00 on Friday.
In addition to an attractive salary, benefits include Group Personal Pension, life assurance and Medical Screening
How to apply
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter online
Closing date for applications
18 February 2018