We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join our experienced team here at The Cross Hands.
We pride ourselves on using the best producers and suppliers to create outstanding, Malaysian/British food and serve an excellent range of beer, Ales & Spirits, as well as a wine list that has something for everyone.
The successful candidate will:
- Have great leadership and training skills.
- Be eager to learn new skills as well hone existing ones.
- Have previous Assistant Manager or Supervisor experience in a foodie environment.
- Have a love of working in the industry.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to the General Manager, and supporting the day-to-day running of the business.
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts and responsibilities.
- Upholding first class customer service delivery, quality and food standards.
- Ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Supporting with stock management, administrative and banking duties.
To apply, reply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing availability.