We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team
Salary: £39,312 - £43,680
Based on a 42 hour contract DOE £18 - £22 per hour
Part time, full time or flexible hours available.
PLUS £1000 WELCOME BONUS and the opportunity to develop and build a career.
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
Excellent benefits including NMC Subscription fee paid, paid breaks.
Registered Nurse - What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Lead, motivate and mentor the team and deliver clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carry out assessments and developing, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation - Generally promote our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
If you’re a dedicated Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and ENB998 and/or 941, consider a move to our Care Homes.
We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes.
Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Registered Nurse: What you’ll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Registered Nurse - Salary Package
- Paid breaks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- Full time, part time or flexible hours available.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Apply for Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly