Domiciliary Carer full time and part time
We have vacancies for full and part time domiciliary / home care workers (from 10 hours to full time per week or evenings and weekends).
No previous experience as a carer is required (as training is provided) just the desire to work in the care industry.
Our domiciliary work is predominately within Weymouth, Portland and Dorchester.
- Use of a St Jude’s Care pool car (with fuel provided) for care calls (no travel costs or wear and tear on your own vehicle
- Uniform and stationery provided
- Competitive pay rates of up to £12 per hour. Average Care Worker pay in excess of £10 per hour. Bank holiday enhancements
- Accrued holiday pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Agreed weekly working pattern including weekend on/weekend off arrangement (to provide work/life balance
- Full or part time hours from 10 to 30+ hours per week
- Full ongoing training within a friendly, supportive environment
- 24/7 support including emergency out of hours
- Access to national qualifications including Health and Social Care QCF Level 2 and 3.
- Rota's organised so travel time is kept to a minimum
St Jude's Care prides itself on providing first class care for every client within their own home. Our clients have a range of needs from mental health, learning disabilities and palliative care through to just wanting companionship. Our aim is to make sure our clients can remain in their own home. With the right care we who can help them keep their independence and maintain their dignity.
If you have a valid driving licence and have the passion to deliver high quality care then we would like to hear from you.