We are currently recruiting for live-in care workers that have previous experience. Our assignments are in Dorset and Somerset.
If you have previous experience of providing care (whether residential or live-in) then we would like to hear from you.
Benefits for a live in carer include:
- Competitive salary of up to £700pw. Bank Holiday enhancements.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Regular rota of your choice, for example: 1 week on 1 week off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or longer
- Full ongoing training within a friendly, supportive environment
- 24/7 support including emergency out of hours
- Access to national qualifications including Health and Social Care QCF Level 2 and 3.
St Jude's Care prides itself on providing first class care for every client within their own home. Our clients have a range of needs from mental health, learning disabilities and palliative care through to just wanting companionship. Our aim is to make sure our clients can remain in their own home. With the right care we who can help them keep their independence and maintain their dignity.
We have clients waiting now for the right care worker so don't delay, apply today.