Customer Service Advisor
5 days left
We are currently looking for confident and professional Customer Service Advisors to join our brand new team for Hovis in our contact centre in Thame! You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £16,500 per annum + excellent benefits industry recognised Training, employee referral bonuses and much more.
Hovis Limited employs approximately 3,800 people at 10 bakeries, 6 flour mills and 2 regional distribution centres across the UK. Hovis is one of the largest bakery brands in the UK and amongst the best known food brands in the country. Hovis Limited also makes Mothers Pride, Ormo and retailer branded bakery products and supplies flour to a range of customers.
About the Customer Service Advisor role
Your mission if you choose to accept will be to provide an exceptional customer experience, through effectively responding to Customer enquiries through a variety of communication channels. As our Customer Service Advisor you will work collaboratively with internal and external customers to resolve their enquiries and complaints in a skilful and professional manner ensuring a timely and qualitative resolution. You will become a product expert for the campaign and will work as part of a team as directed by your Team Leader in order to ensure that all client KPI’s are met.
As an already successful Customer Expert you will thrive from working for Hovis.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Previous proven customer service experience
- Organised approach
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments.
- Able to prioritise and manage work load using own initiative.
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary together with an eye for detail.
- The ability to be a team player is also an essential quality in the role.
- Passionate about our brands!
- A ‘Foodie’ is highly desired
Our Customer Service Advisor Working Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm with the possibility to cover between 8am-8pm and weekends due to business and Client needs. Team Leader to be contactable outside of operating hours in case of a crisis situation
CPM believe that our people are our business and give their employees the training and opportunities to fulfil their individual potential. If you want a rewarding job working for a company that truly celebrates you and what you can bring to our company, please contact us TODAY and let us tell you more about how you can join our CPM family!
So if you would like to join our team as our new Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly