Service Desk Supervisor
Are you interested in being part of a growing business? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity?
Do you have excellent Service Desk attributes with a positive proactive attitude?
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Supervisor for our Managed Services division in Stevenage. This is a vital role within the organisation providing excellent management, leadership, organisation and communication skills to ensure a professional, accurate and uniform service is provided at all times.
You will be involved with the following:
- Day-to-day ownership of the CAFM system for the delivery of service contract obligations.
- Production of recurring and ad-hoc contract performance reports.
- To manage the service desk team to ensure reactive and additional work requests are effectively and efficiently progressed.
- To ensure adequate information is available to successfully administer the contract portfolio.
- To increase the face-to-face engagement of Service Desk coordinators with clients.
- To ensure the availability of accurate and timely issue of data for reports.
- To liaise with the Contract Compliance Manager and service delivery teams.
- To liaise with operational and finance teams.
- To lead the Service Desk team of co-ordinators to provide high quality service delivery to Managed Services clients and support company commercial objectives.
- To develop and implement a robust framework of operation for the Service Desk team and to oversee its consistent application in service delivery, compliance, reporting and administration.
Service Desk Supervisor | Service Desk | Supervisor | Team Leader | Management | Administration | Communication | Managed Services | Customer Service | Service Delivery | B2B
- Previous experience of managing service desk and administration teams within the building services industry.
- Excellent Supervision and Leadership skills.
- Commercially focused and highly organised.
- Computer literacy, written, good oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload within tight deadlines and to a high standard.
- Requires ability to be a comfortable self-starter.
- Adjust rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands or business needs.
- Effective communication skills with customers and to all levels of management.
We are a leading provider of resident and mobile building services maintenance, delivering the highest quality support to critical environments and commercial properties, offering full life cycle asset management. In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive.