Chef De Partie
The Role: Chef De Partie
Experienced Chef De Partie – immediate start – up to £9.00 per hour plus tips depending on experience – no live in available
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will:
· Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
· Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
· Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
· Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
We offer the following:
· Hourly rate of up to £9.00 depending on experience plus TRONC
· Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
· 70% off meals whilst on duty
· Cooking with fresh locally sourced ingredients
· Brand new kitchen
· Laundered whites
· 28 days holiday
· 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our nine
· 50% off hotel rooms within our six sites with rooms (Sunday through Wednesday)
· Full training and development, including external courses.
The Lion, Wendlebury (www.thelionwendlebury.co.uk)
· Part of building date back to 17th Century
· Located close to Bicester, Oxfordshire
· Cosy bar and restaurant with exposed timbers and open fires
· Fresh food locally sourced
· Approx 120 covers in the restaurant
· Private dining rooms available
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.