DS Colour Labs are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our packing department.
We are seeking a creative individual with the passion and commitment to join our team and play an integral role in the development of DS Colour Labs.
You will work daily alongside management and colleagues from all departments. Although Packing and general warehouse duties being your main role and responsibility, it is also vital that you are able and willing to cross departments during busy/quiet periods.
No experience is not necessary when applying for this position. Although applicants with greater experience may have preference.
Experience with machinery is non-essential as FULL TRAINING will be given. Please state any experience with machinery as this may help your application.
BRIEF OUTLINE OF DUTIES AND DAILY TASKS:
DAILY USE OF:
• PACKING AND GENERAL WAREHOUSE DUTIES
• GREETING AND SERVING ON-SITE CUSTOMERS.
• General packing of all our print orders.
• Helping with goods in and goods out.
• HARD WORKING AND DEDICATED APPROACH TO BUSINESS
• WILLINGNESS TO WORK BOTH SOLO AND AS PART OF A TEAM
• RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• ABILITY TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND NEW SKILLS QUICKLY
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to start a new career within the photographic production industry.
Salary GBP 11000 - 13000 Annual salary
Career level required Entry Level
Experience required None
Education required GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
Job type Contract
Job status Full Time