Call Centre Team Manager
Do you have excellent management skills, and customer service or call centre experience?
Are you searching for the next best opportunity? Well now you can bring your search to an end!
How would you like to work for a prestigious and outstanding global organisation; an organisation that provides seamless and intelligent technology to road users around the world, emovis? Sound's interesting? Apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our dedicated team in Leeds! We have both Full time and Part Time positions available. Full Time will be 40 hours a week 5 days out of 7, and Part Time will be evenings or weekends. We need someone who is flexible.
As a Team Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager, and will be managing a team of 15+ charging Service Representatives to provide an effective service for key stakeholders. These include emovis Operations, Highways England and Road Users.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for the team's performance and developing plans to deliver service expectations
- Share experience, knowledge and ideas to support in developing staff within a team and peer groups
- Create a team focused culture who are motivated and inspired to achieve the objectives required
- Communicate the required customer service standards to the team and ensuring that the team works to achieve them
- Monitor and evaluate the standard of service provided to customers, in order to drive improvements in productivity and quality, whilst continuously finding ways to improve
- Takes ownership for customer complaints and strive to seek the best resolution and acts as an ambassador for customer care
- Deliver team meetings, coaching and 1:1's for all the team; setting clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards
- Ensure that processes and procedures are efficient, effective and are adhered too. Will not accept the 'status quo', whilst identifying new and alternative ways to improve processes and procedures to benefit the key stakeholders
Call Centre Team Manager | Call Centre Manager | Team Manager | Line Manager | Call Centre | Manager | Team Leader | Management | Customer Service | Service Improvement | Training | Staff Development
- Qualified by experience
- People management skills
- Customer service excellence/call centre experience essential
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Influencing, political and sales skills
- Willing to work rotational shift hours
- Flexible attitude to work content and hours
- Product knowledge or industry specific experience
About Our Company:
emovis is the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.
emovis is focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. We design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including:
- All Electronic Tolling (AET);
- Open Road Tolling (ORT);
- Multilane Free-Flow Tolling (MLFF);
- Pay-by-Plate Tolling (also known as Video Tolling);
- Non-Stop Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes;
- Road User Charging solutions (also known as Pay As You Drive);
- Nationwide Truck Tolling schemes;
- Congestion Charging Schemes.
Apply for Call Centre Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly