Waiter / Waitress - Gymkhana, London
Gymkhana is seeking a passionate and driven Waiter/Waitress to deliver a high standard of service within our Michelin Star-awarded restaurant in the heart of Mayfair.
Gymkhana is inspired by the bars, social, sports and members’ clubs of the British Raj in India and serves contemporary Indian cuisine using seasonal British ingredients with a strong focus on the tandoori oven.
When you join the JKS family as a Waiter/Waitress, we will offer you:
• Up to £12 per hour, dependent on experience;
• Sundays OFF;
• A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
• Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
• 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
• A supportive, people-focussed culture;
• Free meals on duty;
• Employee referral bonus;
• Discounted gym membership;
• Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
• 28 days’ holiday per year;
• Childcare voucher scheme;
• Great staff parties.
The ideal Waiter/Waitress will have:
• Previous experience as a waiter in a high-end, fine dining restaurant (Michelin and Indian Cuisine experience is a bonus)
• Passion for delivering exceptional guest experience
• A keen interest in Indian cuisine, with a desire to learn and develop with us
• Excellent attention to detail and a highly personable nature
This is an opportunity not to be missed for someone who wishes to develop their career within a multi-award-winning, critically-acclaimed restaurant group.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table and Lyle’s; as well as Bubbledogs, Hoppers, Bao, Xu, Sabor and Motu. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
“Gymkhana is the best restaurant I have ever been to.” Giles Coren, The Times