Team Leader - Greenpeace UK - Door Fundraising Team in Oxford
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FACE-TO-FACE FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE
JOB TITLE: Team Leader
PAY: £9.75 per hour rising to £10.25 per hour after 4 weeks
Greenpeace are looking for someone who has experience as a street fundraiser, door fundraiser or Team Leader looking for the next step in their career.
The new Team Leader will manage, motivate and INSPIRE a team of passionate and energetic Door Fundraisers.
What you will get -
• Opportunities to enhance earnings through our competitive bonus scheme.
• This is a full-time position, working 35 hours a week between the hours of 1:30 - 8:30pm
• You’ll have the opportunity to constantly develop and advance
• You’ll work and play with a close-knit team of like-minded individuals
• You’ll be invited to work at some of the UK’s most exciting festivals and events, including Glastonbury.
• You’ll get fantastic experience in fundraising and add one of the world's best known NGOs to your CV
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest 360° video and virtual reality technology
• Our street and door fundraisers are an integral part of the fundraising department at Greenpeace, and many of them have progressed into leadership roles within Greenpeace
We are looking for people who have: -
- Natural ability to connect with people from all walks of life and build instant rapport
- Passion for our cause and desire to make a positive difference
- Resilience to deal with the challenges this job throws at you
- Belief in yourself to be able to inspire and motivate people
- Fluent English
CLICK TO APPLY - Attach your CV and phone number. We will call you back as quickly as we can!
Apply for Team Leader - Greenpeace UK - Door Fundraising Team in Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly