Door Fundraiser - Greenpeace UK
Up to 35 hours per week Mon – Fri, 1:30pm - 8:30pm, part time hours available. Pay is £9.00 per hour (£8.50 for first 4 weeks). Extensive training and weekly pay.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Greenpeace in your community, inspiring others to join us and stand up for the future of our planet! Greenpeace stands for positive change through action. We investigate, expose and confront environmental abuse by governments and corporations around the world. We champion environmentally responsible and socially just solutions, including scientific and technological innovation. Greenpeace UK is part of a truly global campaigning movement. With almost 3 million financial supporters around the world, and a presence in 55 countries, we work where we will have the biggest global impact. From China to Brazil, Indonesia to Russia and – uniquely – on the high seas, Greenpeace works to defend the natural world and promote peace.
Our Door to Door fundraisers tell the stories of our campaigns and connect with people on a personal level. We go straight into the community and show people how we can make a difference together. Most importantly, we sign up new long term supporters to Greenpeace via a monthly donation.
What you will get -
• Greenpeace fundraisers earn an hourly wage of £9.00 - £10.50
• Opportunities to enhance earnings through our competitive bonus scheme.
• This is a full time position, working 35 hours a week between the hours of 1.30pm-8.30pm
• We are looking for people who want to work for us long term. We are also happy to hear from people who can’t commit permanently, but can commit to more than 3 months.
• You’ll have the opportunity to constantly develop and advance
• You’ll work and play with a close knit team of like-minded individuals
• You’ll be invited to work at some of the UK’s most exciting festivals and events, including Glastonbury.
• You’ll get fantastic experience in fundraising and add one of the world's best known NGOs to your CV
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest 360° video and virtual reality technology
• You’ll be paid at an hourly rate at or above the national living wage, as well as earing bonuses and other incentives
• Our street and door fundraisers are an integral part of the fundraising department at Greenpeace, and many of them have progressed into leadership roles within Greenpeace
We are looking for people who have: -
- Natural ability to connect with people from all walks of life and build instant rapport
- Passion for our cause and desire to make a positive difference
- Resilience to deal with the challenges this job throws at you
- Belief in yourself to be able to inspire and motivate people
- Fluent English
If you’re over 18, enjoy speaking to people and want to make a difference get in touch!
CLICK TO APPLY - Attach your CV and phone number. We will call you back as quickly as we can!