Outbound Supporter Caller - Greenpeace UK
Outbound Supporter Caller –
· Salary: £15,912 per annum
· Hours: 30 hours / 4 days per week
· 25 days paid holiday
· Contract: 3 month rolling
Greenpeace have a new position available for an Outbound Supporter Callers to work in their head office in Islington, London!
As a Greenpeace outbound caller you will be part of a small but dynamic in-house telephone team making calls to our existing supporters. The role will involve making a variety of outbound calls which range from Welcome and Thank you calls to talking to supporters about leaving a legacy to Greenpeace in their will.
The team sits within the Supporter Relations department; our vision is to keep supporters inspired and engaged with Greenpeace and to maintain relationships that will last a lifetime.
The main duties of the role will be;
- Welcome new financial supporters and ensure that their first contact with Greenpeace is a positive and inspiring experience.
- Call existing supporters to thank them for their ongoing financial commitment.
- Call long term supporters to gauge their interest in leaving a gift to Greenpeace in their will and to provide them with relevant information.
- Negotiate with supporters who are considering cancelling their donation using information about our campaigns to inspire and motivate them to continue their support
- One off calling campaigns as specified by the Supporter Relations manager
- Ensure that mandatory elements of the calling script are followed.
- Update the supporter database with accurate information
- Process donations, change of details and add mailing preferences
- Record type and volume of enquiries fulfilled and keep statistics as required
- Handle supporter’s data sensitively and in accordance with the data protection act.
- Gather and record both positive and negative feedback from supporters.
- Raise any issues or trends with the Supporter Relations manager.
You will be a key part of the Supporter Relations Team and contribute in a proactive manner to help Greenpeace achieve its campaign targets assisting them in the amazing work that they do!
About you –
You will ideally have experience in making a large volume of calls and the ability to inspire and motivate supporters on a consistent basis!
You will have experience in telephone, or face to face fundraising
You will also have had good attention to detail and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications i.e. Excel, Word and also Googledocs.
You will have a good working knowledge of databases and ability accurately input information.
The working hours will be between 9am and 6pm 4 days per week
To apply, upload your CV with a phone number and we will call you back.
Apply for Outbound Supporter Caller - Greenpeace UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly