Customer Service Associate
Exciting opportunities not to be missed! At Close Brothers we are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Associate to come and join our team based in our office in Wimbledon. The successful candidate will join us on a full time or part time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits!
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. We employ over 3,000 people, principally in the UK, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange. Our team scores green in 99% of its SLA’s, a feat achieved through maintaining a professional and supportive environment which offers everyone a chance for recognition and success.
About the Customer Service Associate role
As our Customer Service Associate you will be part of the Customer Services team responsible for the first time resolution of inbound customer contact by offering exceptional customer service. The role holder will have the skills and, capability to ensure the level of Customer Service offered each and every time will exceed customers’ expectations, ultimately ensuring Close Brothers Premium Finance is seen as a company that is easy to do business with.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
Key responsibilities as our Customer Service Associate
- Owning and driving resolution over the phone with our internal and external customers.
- Achieving top quartile Customer Satisfaction/Quality scores.
- Responding to all inbound calls adhering to set targets (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Updating all system notes at the end of the call ensuring they meet the department’s required standards.
- Ensuring Close Brothers Premium Finance maintains compliance with all applicable regulation. This will include ensuring CBPF is at all times compliant with the FCA and PCI principles and internal procedures for Treating Customers Fairly.
- Adhering to the Complaints management process, and adopting a proactive approach to problem solving in order to prevent escalations.
- Participating in testing new system changes as and when required.
- From time to time carry out any other additional duties that may be required.
- Contribute to the overall Customer Services strategy and operational deliverables by taking ownership of your own workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure you personally demonstrate role model behaviours by engaging and supporting your colleagues to create a respectful and positive working environment.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Skills and experience required of our Customer Service Associate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Educated to GCSE Grade C and above for English and Maths or equivalent
- Contact Centre Experience
- A Level standard or equivalent (Desirable)
- Experience within a customer services based environment, preferably within the financial sector or a regulated industry (Desirable)
Benefits of becoming our Customer Service Associate
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- We are open to flexible hours for this position
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
If you’d like to join our team as our new Customer Service Associate then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!