Do you have proven project coordination experience?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
Netteam tX Ltd are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering complete technology solutions for business across SMB, Hospitality and Education sectors across the UK. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer, so we would like you to come and be part of a great and fast growing team of people.
Due to our continued success within the technology sectors we are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join our growing Project Management Team based in our Newbury Office.
This role will be responsible for the controls and management of the field and internal technician's calendar schedules. To assign and manage tasks, tickets and projects within the CRM system and ultimately providing support to the Project Management team.
- Coordinating the project administration.
- Logging/Inputting of projects onto CRM system (Autotask).
- To distribute all projects tasks and tickets to technicians and project manager, to orchestrate.
- Keeping of Projects, drawing, quotes, correspondence and approvals.
- Taking a proactive role in the delivery of all projects and ensure alongside PM's that deadlines are met and within project deliverables set.
- To ensure all Projects charges/invoices are created - to liaise with Accounts team.
- Compilation of equipment forecasting to ensure project delivery - to orchestrate all orders that are required to ensure there save delivery to site on time and correct in manner and all invoiced. To liaise with all internal teams to ensure all tasks are carried out.
- To work alongside the Project Manager, Technical Director and Technical Teams - a source of support.
- Administering of site agreements.
- Risk & compliance management and how important this is to project development.
Additional Salary Info: Competitive Salary on offer for the right candidate.
Project Coordinator | Project Support | Project Assistant | Projects | CRM | Administration | Filing
Applicants must be highly accomplished with the ability to design and execute effective process, software and project delivery strategies and road-maps in complex, large scale environments. Extensive experience of driving change management, delivering business transformation and service transition would be beneficial along with a familiarity with process re-engineering, infrastructure and business architecture.
As a Project Coordinator you must be switched on, organised and have the ability to work with a practical and logical approach to business problems, to be confident and assertive when required in order to get what needs to be done. You must also have good administration skills.
- Previous experience working in a project management environment would be desirable.
- Knowledge of working within the hospitality industry would be highly advantageous.
About Our Company:
Netteam tX Ltd was established in August 2003 in Newbury, Berkshire where our Head Office is located and is operated alongside our Northern Office in Salford Quays, Manchester. Netteam tX are a customer focused Managed Service Provider, delivering IT/Technology solutions & services to the Hospitality sector, also covering a range of other business sectors. Our success is down to the quality and passion of the people within our business, their enthusiasm for new technologies and the strong relationships they have with both customers, suppliers and technology vendors.