Full Time Gardener
We are a busy, well-established high end, garden design, landscape and maintenance company based in Chiswick, London W4, seeking a full-time gardener to join the team.
We have a growing portfolio of high-end residential gardens across West London and are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced full time gardener to help with all aspects of soft landscaping and garden maintenance in private gardens.
If you are passionate about horticulture and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years proven gardening experience
• Applicants should have good all round horticultural knowledge and qualifications, previous experience of professional garden maintenance, good knowledge of plant pests and diseases and preferably experience of irrigation systems. Including pruning hedges and shrubs, mowing, flowerbed maintenance (weeding and pruning) and planting; including the use of power tools.
• Good plant knowledge (plant identification test on interview)
• Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hardworking and able to work in all types of weather
• Physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities
• Well presented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage
• Full Clean UK driving licence essential
Working hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri.
Salary of £80.00 and £100.00 per day, depending upon experience, 28 days paid holiday per year inclusive of Bank Holidays and Public Holidays, and further professional training where appropriate.
Please email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references