PA / Admin assistant required for busy property developer
Hallowell Fraser are soon to be opening two more high street locations this year in Kentish Town & Archway, in addition to this we're now recruiting for a PA / Admin assistant to work alongside our directors who has a proven track record of performing in fast pace environments.
The ideal candidate will have some experience working in property or admin but not prerequisite. However, we do expect the candidate to have strong IT and literacy skills with a positive attitude to working.
In return, we offer a fantastic working environment and monthly incentives as illustrated below.
Duties and expectations of the PA / Admin assistant
- Drafting contracts and relevant administration
- Maintaining the property database
- Supporting the Lettings/sales team
- Marketing properties
- Diary management
- Building relationships with clients
- Draft invoices
- Providing administrative support to managers and team
- Create user friendly support systems
- Assist with morning meetings
- Manage social media and marketing
- General administrative duties
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work by yourself and as part of a team
- Be a team player who works effectively and professionally with colleagues and clients
- Confident and assertive
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks at all times
- Become familiar with the CRM system
- Driven to help the business our archive objective
Dress code – Smart business attire
If you feel this position suites you, please send us your C.V and we will get back to you.